Highly visible corrosion inhibitor for food packaging
A waxy, long lasting coating for mould tools and dies which is NSF registered for use in the food/beverage sector.
• Non-silicone corrosion inhibitor for injection moulding tools
• NSF H2 registered (No149685)
• Ideal for long-term storage of mould tools, dies, and jigs
• Highly visible blue dye provides an easy visual method for ensuring complete coverage
• Easily moulded off once production recommences
A non-silicone, blue protective coating specially designed for molds, metallic parts, and components. The prominent blue dye ensures complete coverage, while the dry and waxy film remains flexible without hardening or cracking. When production resumes, it can be effortlessly molded off, or easily removed using an Ambersil solvent cleaner.
• Apply a uniform coating to all surfaces, covering a range of 9" - 12" (25 - 30cm).
• Allow surfaces to cool below 35°C for optimal film formation.