Penetrant with freeze shock action
For use on all seized and corroded fasteners. Ideal for bolts on equipment located outside and subjected to adverse conditions.
• Utilises the laws of thermo-dynamics: shock rust down to -40C
• The rapid temperature drop causes the rust to fracture, allowing the lubricating oils to penetrate faster
Rust Removing spray is a powerful solution that effectively releases seized metal parts affected by dirt, rust, corrosion, or dried-up greasy deposits. It provides quick and effortless disassembly of mechanical components, fittings, nuts, bolts, and other close tolerance fasteners. By saving time and reducing scrap rates, it effectively minimizes maintenance costs. Rest assured, our formula is silicone-free for optimal performance.
•Seized and rusted nuts and bolts
• Seized and corroded fasteners
• Air tools
• Locks & Hinges
• Chains and conveyors
• Equipment disassembly
• Agricultural equipment
• threaded components
• Remove loose dirt and grime from the application area, using an Ambersil cleaner or degreaser for optimal results.
• Apply Rust Flash generously, saturating problem areas.
• Utilize the extension tube for precise and hard-to-reach spots.
• Allow two minutes for penetration, reapplying if necessary.