AMS4 Silicone Grease
Military Grade Silicone Grease
Military & aviation grade XG250 silicone grease for use on rubber seals to prevent cracking, on 3-phase connectors to prevent moisture ingress and for general lubrication.
• Insulates high voltage parts against leaking and arcing
• Waterproofs electronics in damp or humid conditions
• Meets military and aviation specifications: Def. Stan 68-91/1
The AMS4 Silicone Grease offers a wide range of applications and leaves a smooth, non-melting coating. It meets the exacting specifications of the military and aviation industries.
Applications of Silicone Grease
- Electronics and Telecommunications: AMS4 Silicone Grease provides excellent insulation properties that can effectively prevent high-voltage parts from leaking and arcing. It also offers protection against oxidation for switch gear and waterproofing for components that are exposed to damp or humid conditions.
- Transport: Versatile solution that can lubricate door strips, door runners, and curtain side tracks in the transport industry. It also helps to prevent the freezing of locks and preserves seals from cracking and hardening.
- Aviation: In the aviation industry, AMS4 Silicone Grease can be used to seal exposed components against moisture ingress and effectively prevent ice build-up, providing reliable protection for critical equipment.
- Mechanical, Engineering, and Production: highly effective lubricant for slow-running gears, metal-to-metal surfaces, and other moving parts in mechanical, engineering, and production applications. It can also assist in the assembly of tight-fitting components such as the installation of cables through conduits. Additionally, it prevents seizing on connections and fittings and aids in releasing epoxy resin and other types of plastic moldings.